Personal Assistant to Head of Governance and Risk
Our client, a leading third sector organisation based in North Birmingham, is currently recruiting for a Personal Assistant to Head of Governance and Risk on a temporary basis for 1 month, with the potential to extend.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is circa £18 per hour.
The ideal candidate will have experience of managing a variety of work and meeting tight deadlines, experience in a regulated sector is preferred.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Acting as the first point of contact for the Group’s Boards and Committees, organising meetings, preparing agendas and taking minutes
* Providing effective administration of the Group’s Boards and Committees and coordinating all other aspects of the Company Secretariat Services
* Ensuring compliance with statutory requirements and governance best practice
* Planning and overseeing Board and Committee induction training, appraisals and succession planning
* Arranging the signing, recording in registers and filling of contracts and other documents includinging transfers and leases for the disposal or acquisition of land, for example Right to Buy Transactions
* Maintaining statutory registers and a schedule of and complete and file statutory and regulatory returns
* Working with boards and committees
* Managing a variety of work and meeting deadlines
* Experience in a regulated sector
* Awareness of relevant legislation
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Secretary; Assistant Company Secretary
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details