We are looking for an Instructor or teacher for one of our alternative provisions that supports secondary-aged pupils. This Ofsted "Good" school specialises in supporting children with barriers to learning and challenging behaviour by providing them with a positive and stable learning environment. The fabulous team at this school work tirelessly to ensure that children are making academic progress as well as learning valuable life skills. So if you are looking for an opportunity to encourage learning with children that need it most and want to make a difference then this could be the perfect role for you. As an Instructor you will provide support on core subject, Maths, English and Science as well as getting involved in PE and other areas of the Curriculum.
To become an Instructor at this school you will be;-
- An Instructor with experience working in a SEND School or Alternative Provision
- A Teacher looking to work with smaller groups, maximum class size is 10
- Able to communicate effectively in order to create real understanding of the unique needs of each child
- Happy to work as part of a team and embrace whole of school life
- Used to supporting core subjects and have an interest in PE and other areas of the Curriculum
- Happiest when making a difference both within and beyond the school gates
- Used to managing behaviour and showing positive behaviour patterns as a role model
- Confident and able to empower a love of learning and create a safe learning environment
In return you will enjoy;-
- Great rates of pay
- Opportunity to become a long-term member of the team at this school
- Plenty of free and ongoing CPD
- Good relationship with your dedicated Consultant
For more information please contact Harry Chase - SEND Specialist.