Customer Services Administrator
My client is looking for a Customer Services Coordinator who will be responsible for processing a wide variety of administrative tasks to high quality standards, along with delivering excellent customer service. The position is located in Shrewsbury.
The hours of work will be 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday, days)
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Managing day to day administrative tasks, ensuring high quality standard
- Dealing with warranty claims within business unit
- New equipment orders inputted into system and arrange invoicing and delivery of equipment with the sales team
- Responsible for communication with customer, ensuring the customer is regularly updated inline with their requirements and expectations
- Prepares and raises accurate purchase orders and invoices within defined timescale
- Collect and accurately process Service Engineers paperwork, ensuring payroll data is recorded and processed within defined timescale
- Responsible for assisting with service invoice queries and providing general service information upon request
- Observe all safety procedures and instructions and assist in maintaining a safe workplace and reporting any accidents, hazards, near misses, defects or damages to plant and equipment to the appropriate person.
What you’ll need to succeed:
The ideal candidate should be a good team player, self motivated with a flexible attitude. They should have good time management skills, and experience of working in a similar position.
Ideally you have:
- Experience of working within a service engineering environment
- Experience of using SAP
- Customer focused outlook
- Strong administration skills
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Ability to multitask ensuring accuracy is maintained
- Strong communication skills, verbally and written
- Excellent IT literacy, numeracy and analytical skills
- Minimum requirements in Maths and English (e.g. GCSE)
You will be part of:
We believe in our people as it is our people who really make the difference. We always work in close collaboration with our customers, deliver on our promises and never walk away no matter how big the challenge. We succeed because we do it together.
With us, you will have the opportunity to realise your potential and become an important member of our global team.