Night Healthcare Assistant
TL Healthcare Services are one of the leading healthcare recruitment agencies in West Midlands. TL Healthcare staff are dedicated to looking after those in need of care or support and we are now looking for more Healthcare assistants to join our team. This role will involve you working on a part time basis in the Sutton Coldfield area working in a variety of our clients nursing homes. You will be required to work night shifts.
You will be expected to deliver the best care to those who need it. As a Healthcare Assistant you will be expected to know how to deliver personal care, assistance with feeding and mobility whilst maintaining respect and dignity at all times- you will also need a clear understanding of how to accurately complete all relevant paperwork for the service users at a high standard.
TL Healthcare Services are committed to supporting our carers by providing free training schemes when necessary. Our on call allows us to provide out of office support for both staff and clients all year round.
TL Healthcare has a high volume of shifts for various health care settings across Birmingham, West Midlands.
Benefits of working for TL Healthcare:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Flexible hours
- Holiday pay
- Free uniform
- Free training
- Opportunity for full time/ part time permanent vacancies.
- Has worked in a nursing home for more than 6 months in the last 24 months
- Are dedicated to provide the best care to service users.
- Can speak fluent English
- Can provide the company with two referees (healthcare related)
- Are eligible to work in the UK
- Are fully flexible all year round.
- Driving license preferred but not necessary.
If you are interested in this vacancy please call 01216223838 (opt 2) and ask for Gemma
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85365446