IT Delivery Manager
IT Delivery Manager - Worcestershire - Permanent - Circa GBP65k + Benefits
Sopra Steria Recruitment are working with a fantastic retail brand in the search for an IT Delivery Manager to manage the delivery of both common & unique IT products and services into a group product based portfolio.
Within this role you'll have the opportunity to work closely with the Enterprise Architecture team to create a prioritised roadmap for the portfolio, with the aim of supporting the business strategy and the delivery of IT services.
The Portfolio is everything involving the customer, so this will include all technology and products that relate to the customer (i.e. Digital, Retail, Customer Services)
You'll work with core areas within the organisation to recommend and suggest IT and technological innovation. It's a role where you'll work closely with the Head of IT Delivery and take real responsibility for all the customer facing aspects of technology, working closely with architects, business analysts and project managers to deliver the agreed portfolio of work.
You'll develop a deep understanding for the IT systems, business strategies and the overall IT strategy. You'll orchestrate the business strategy to ensure it is being fed into the IT features for the portfolio, prioritised for technology development and, most importantly, ensuring that these technology solutions are delivered successfully.
This is a role that will be challenging but rewarding, in an organisation that is undergoing a fantastic period of investment and change in the retail sector, specifically within their IT and Digital functions. You'll get real autonomy, lead from the front and have a real opportunity to make your mark in an instantly recognisable brand.
The important bits???
- Where will you be based? Redditch, Worcestershire
- What salary/package is on offer? The basic salary is circa GBP65-70k + Excellent benefits
- What type of role is this? It's a Permanent position
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- Strong experience of digital delivery in a retail environment, this includes mobile app development as well as web & digital marketing
- Knowledge of retail technologies is preferable (i.e. EPOS)
- Proven track-record in a senior IT leadership role, ideally in a large scale environment.
- Experience developing and implementing strategic delivery activity in a dynamic environment.
- Some experience of customer service environment is preferred.
- Strong stakeholder management and ability to work with product owners to prioritise work.
- Experience in portfolio management, programme management and project delivery.
Be sure to apply now to avoid disappointment.
Sopra Steria Recruitment is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Sopra Steria Recruitment regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website.