Accounts Payable/ GBP17,500/ Stoke
A fast paced Digital solutions Company based in the heart of stoke are on the hunt for an Accounts Payable candidate to join their A team.
General purpose of the role:
Perform accounting and clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions.
Primary duties include:
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Sort, code and match invoices.
- Enter invoices into system.
- Set invoices up for payment, prioritising as required.
- Process expenses, fuel and credit cards in time for payment run.
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments.
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records.
- Process cheque requests.
- Sort and deal with incoming mail and emails.
- Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies and issues.
- Correspond with vendors and respond to all inquiries.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Assist with month end closing.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy.
Skills / Attributes required:
- The ability to work in a team as well as individually.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- High level of skill in organising and prioritising.
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Good IT skills, including Word and Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
IS A NEW ROLE IN AN EXCITING FINANCE TEAM FOR YOU? IF SO CLICK APPLY!