Senior Facilities Manager
Working for one of the market leaders within the FM world, you will be responsible for a busy healthcare contract in Coventry. They are paying a basic salary of GBP60,000 with a generous car allowance of GBP5,600. My client is expecting to recruit someone with extensive healthcare experience, from an engineering background. They currently have an interim FM in place and are waiting to find the right fit for this role.
Healthcare FM/PFI experience essential. Ideally should have held AP positions in relation to Boiler, Medical Gas and Ventilation systems etc.
Summary of Role:
The role of the Facilities Manager is to manage all elements assigned to them in a professional and safe manner. The specific details will vary depending on the nature of the Account and the range of facilities, assets and service lines being managed Establishment and administration of working processes, planned and reactive maintenance regimes, health and safety management and support to the Account commercial team are all key parts of the role.
Generally reporting to the Account Manager, the role will involve coordinating internal functions with those of the Customer and suppliers.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Support the Account Manager in developing the successful strategy for the Account.
* Develop operational structure to suit the specific needs of the Account
* Ensure effective systems are established to support the operational needs of the Account
* Ensure CAFM systems are in place to optimise the management of all planned and reactive works
* Leads and collates the output of knowledge share
* Engages specialist capability where needed
* Develops management resource plans to meet operational needs and effects change where required
* Actively manage the Suppliers to deliver best value into the Account
* Support the Account Manager and Commercial teams in managing the finances of the Account
* Maintain commercial, technical, legal and insurance knowledge to support the Account
* Ensure correct commercial procedures are followed to ensure the Clients budgets requirements are adhered to and the Account is not exposed to financial risk.
* Support the commercial team in developing quotes/business cases for out of scope/additional works
* Demonstrates and maintains a high level of operational and commercial knowledge and works closely with the delivery team to review techniques and solutions to meet business and customer needs
* Early identification of business risks in projects and ensuring that risk management, risk registers and contingency are in place to manage a minimise risks
Contact Tom Wingent on to find out more.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.