Assistant Quality Manager
I am recruiting for an Assistant Quality Manager for a leading food manufacturing business with an exciting and diverse product range based near Tamworth.
- Working in a fast paced environment, ensuring all standards are meeting the customer codes of practice and BRC audit requirements.
- Play a key and active role in exciting new NPD (New Product Development) projects whilst the business goes through a rapid expansion process.
- Deputising for the Quality manager when required whilst leading a small team of compliance and laboratory technicians.
- Deal with customer complaints to come to an effective resolution.
- Input expertise regarding to factory processes and procedures.
- Drive quality cost down to maximise the effect of business performance.
- Food or beverage industry experience is essential in a Technical of Quality capacity (Minimum three years).
- Experience within food legislation as well as technical systems requirements.
- Good understanding of EU food packaging and ingredients legislation
- Extremely presentable with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Salary of up to £32,000 p.a. with a
- Fully expensed company car
- Private Medical cover
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP on or
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85371863