My client, a national leader in property development and investment, are looking for a Recruitment Administrator to join their Head office team based in South West Birmingham. With over 30 years experience and currently growing rapidly they are looking for a Recruitment Administrator to work on an 18-month fixed term contract to support their recruitment and HR team.
As the successful Recruitment Administrator, you will be responsible for providing a full recruitment administration service to the HR department and to internal and external customers, acting as a first point of contact for all recruitment enquiries.
The Recruitment Administrator role will involve:
- Acting as the first point of contact for external agencies and direct candidates.
- Advertising vacancies on the client's website and intranet and managing applications which are received through the careers email inbox
- Ensuring that candidates have a positive experience during the process providing updates and communicating next steps
- Supporting Hiring Managers in arranging interviews and assessment centres with Hiring Managers and candidates
- Maintaining the candidate tracking process to record candidates in process and outcomes
- Ensuring that the recruitment paperwork is correctly completed by the recruiting line manager
- Ensuring all new starter forms are fully completed and relevant information provided to the HR operations team for processing
- Producing recruitment reports and data as requested
- Assisting Hiring Mangers in the recruitment process where required for support level roles.
- Supporting with recruitment related activity as part of the HR Information System implementation
- Assist the HR Operations in new starter administration as required including pre-employment check, administration of Company benefits and liaising with Company fleet broker
- Support the HR and Project management team on project work as required
- Maintaining own continuing professional development, keeping up to date with legal requirements and relevant HR/Recruitment developments.
The successful candidate will ideally have previously worked within a similar industry, working within a fast-paced environment, amongst a wide range of people at all levels. You must have strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work accurately with strong attention to detail.
Along with this you must have exceptional organisational skills with the ability to prioritise, multi-task and meet deadlines, with the ability to maintain focus and work calmly under pressure when needed.
- Strong administration skills
- The ability to deal with issues in a discrete and confidential manner
- The ability to work both cooperatively as a team and independently on own initiative
- Experience of delivering in a busy administration role within an HR environment
- Excellent IT skills and working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85368770