My client are a leader in their field and have expansion plans for 2019. This has opened up a requirement for an Estimator to join their existing pre-con team from their head office in Worcester.
- Multi-disciplinary contractor.
- Works on schemes up to £7.M in value.
- Strong relationship with client-base.
- Enviable working environment.
- You will produce civils work tender estimates and schedule materials contracts from drawings and specifications provided.
- Build relationships with prospective clients in order to secure ongoing works.
- Work alongside the Commercial Manager with quantities, take-offs, enquiries, and services.
- Work with site teams regarding materials and supply issues.
- Be involved with the development of buying/estimating systems and procedures for the business.
- Use your skill & knowledge to assess the levels of commercial risk on a project.
- Liaise with Sub-Contract procurement and management.
- Assist Senior Management and Site Agents in both commercial and contractual issues on site and contribute to the resolution of these issues.
The ideal candidate must have previous experience of working within civil engineering projects and also possess the relevant qualification in Quantity Surveying or similar.
- BTEC in Building Studies, Building Engineering or Building Management
- HNC / HND / Degree in Quantity Surveying / Construction Management
- A minimum of three years' experience of managing elements of construction projects.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
If you would like any more information on this role then please call Jamie @ PSR Solutions.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85362054