Chartered Building Surveyor - Birmingham - £40K - £50K Bens
Chartered Building Surveyor
Salary- £40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
Our client is a highly respected and trusted building consultancy, with all members of staff part of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). They are on the lookout for a motivated Chartered Building Surveyor to join their successful Birmingham office due to expansion, but will involve travelling to projects nationwide which will require liaising with the office. The role also incorporates some home-based work which can also be negotiated with the directors. The client has a strong history of recruiting experienced and competent Chartered Surveyors, and has been recommended in the past by Dixons and Chancellors Estate Agents.
The role of Chartered Building Surveyor
Main Duties include:
- Advising on the management and supervision of maintenance of buildings
- Advising on the health and safety aspects of buildings
- Organising documents for tender and advise on appointing contractors, designers and procurement routes
- Determining the condition of existing buildings, identify and analyse defects, including proposals for repair
- MRICS Chartered
- Some knowledge of the residential sector ideal but not required
- Strong communication skills
Why work with our client?
Our client has completed a number of projects across the UK with big names such as William Hill, Allianz and Oxford City Council, and staff under our client will receive a competitive salary and benefit scheme.
- West Bromwich
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85359594