Teaching Assistant (TA)/Behaviour Support - Secondary SEMH
We are seeking an enthusiastic Behavioral Teaching Assistant for a Special School based in the outskirts of Stafford.
The school requires the TA to be readily available to offer hours from February or March 2019. Felxibility offered depending on applicant availability. Working hours will be 08:30-14:30.
What we are looking for:
- Offering learning support to a Year 7 class, working with pupils with social and emotional health issues
- To assist Class Teacher with behaviour management in line with school policy and individualiased needs of the pupil
- A positive and nurturing attitude
- 1 Year+ experience of working with children with emotional, bhavioural and mental health issues
- Available to work full time hours Mon-Fri 08:30-15:00
In return, the following benefits apply:
- A friendly and knowledgeable dedicated 'SEND' consultant
- *Access to our 'refer a friend' scheme
- Great rates of pay and a variety of work to suit you
- Short and Long Term assignments
If you are interested in this role - apply now.
Our friendly team are on hand to answer any questions, please call Lisa for an informal chat to discuss this opportunity further on 01782 444058 or email your CV to
*A refer a friend bonus of £125 for each Teacher or Teaching Assistant you refer to us *payable once they have worked 20 days)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85213882