Business Studies Teacher - Bromsgrove- URGENT
Business Studies Teacher - Bromsgrove- Worcestershire- URGENT!
Are you a Business Studies Teacher looking for a position in Worcestershire to start? Academics ltd is seeking to recruit a qualified & experienced business studies teacher around Bromsgrove. If you are an ambitious and enthusiastic business studies teacher, then Academics ltd would love to hear from you.
The job role includes:
- Recent experience in teaching within KS3 & 5(KS5 advantageous but not essential)
- Be able to show strong classroom management skills
- Liasing with parents and teachers regarding student progress
- Plan and deliver work in accordance with departmental schemes of work and national curriculum programmes of study.
- Resilient, driven and self motivated
- Hold a UK QTS or PGCE
- Business Studies degree and UK Teaching qualification (QTS,PGCE)
- UK classroom experience
- Ability to plan engaging lessons using numerous learning methods
- Available full time (5 days a week) asap
- Able to travel around Worcestershire
- Valid enhanced DBS or willingness to obtain one
- At least 1 year experience in a UK secondary school
Additionally you will benefit from:
- Joining a supportive and thriving department
- Career progression opportunities
- Competitive Salary
If you are willing to go the extra mile to provide an outstanding education to fantastic children, then we would welcome your application to this Business studies teacher position.
Please send your CV to Sheila.email@example.com or 01216167610