Asbestos Surveyor - Cannock, West Midlands
Asbestos Surveyor - P402
£24,000 - £28,000 + Car + Benefits
Our client is a leading asbestos management consultancy which is known for providing high-class specialist services to a large portfolio of clients across the UK and afar. They are looking for an experienced Asbestos Surveyor to join their talented pool of asbestos professionals. In return, you will expect to receive a competitive basic salary (depending on experience), a company vehicle + fuel card, 25 days holiday, company pension, overtime and a bonus scheme with potential to earn £2,000 on top of your salary!
To be shortlisted for this position, all candidates must be BOHS P402/RSPH3 qualified with a minimum of 12 months (post qualification) experience in asbestos surveying. As travelling from site to site is an essential aspect of the role, a full UK driving licence is also required.
- Completing Demolition, Refurbishment and Management surveys on a range of domestic and commercial type buildings
- Generating and submitting accurate reports when required.
- Building and maintaining client relationships.
- Assisting in Asbestos awareness training and other health and safety training to staff.
- BOHS P402/RSPH3 certification
- A full UK driving license
- Minimum of one year's post qualification experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good level of IT/numeracy skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company that invests heavily in employee training and development and can offer a competitive salary and benefit package! If you feel this role matches your skill-set and experience, press the 'apply now' button now!
For an informal chat about the role contact ANGELINA @ Penguin Recruitment on 0121 442 3924, or send your CV across to for immediate consideration.
Commutable locations: Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Stoke-On-Trent, Derby, Leicester, Burton Upon Trent, West Midlands.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85340731