Do you love the buzz of working in a lively office? Are you an experienced administrator with excellent attention to detail? Are you quick to learn? Do you want to work in a fast paced environment managing your own time?
Our client in Coleshill is looking for an experienced service support administrator to work on a long term temporary basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who likes to manage their own time and use their own initiative to plan their working day.
- Preparing delivery notes for the system
- Update customer details in the relevant systems
- Speaking to agents and dealing with their queries
- Handle all areas of customer accounts
- Making outbound calls to customers when required
- All administration duties including sending letters/ filing
- Ensuring errors are kept to a minimum
Your Skills/ Experience as a service support administrator
- A minimum of 2 years experience working as an administrator
- IT Skills -Ability to fully use PC's and associated software.
- Ability to work on own initiative as you will be managing by yourself customer accounts
- Attention to detail is a must for this role
- Flexibility - adapt to meet the daily circumstances
- Must be prepared to cover other tasks when requested to meet the day to day requirements of the business
- Have experience dealing with people over the phone
Benefits to you
- Working for a leading gas distribution company
- Excellent transport links - train station extremely close and free parking also available
- Shifts - 0900-1700
- £8.79 per hour rising to £9.42 after the first 12 weeks. 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Temporary long term opportunity
Face to face interviews will take place on site, with immediate start (please note this role is based in Coleshill)
If you feel this is the role for you, please click apply today
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85344527