Customer Service Advisor - £7.83ph - West Bromwich
We are pleased to represent a specialist company based in West Bromwich who are looking for a talented Customer Service Advisor to join their team on a 12-week temporary to permanent basis.
This role is to start at the end of February and is an excellent opportunity for a positive customer service professional to join a growing team.
- Taking inbound calls from internal and external clients
- Processing orders and updating the in-house database
- Scheduling technicians/jobs
- Providing quotations
- Resilient individual to drive proactive way of working
- Progressing orders keeping customers updated at all times
- Resolving enquiries by email or phone, offering solutions
- Advising clients on different types of products/order availability
- General administration duties
Successful candidates must have:
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing company is desirable
- Experience of Sage 50/200 is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills - both oral and written
- Passion to drive customer experience
- Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong organisational, time management skills, able to prioritise workload with a productive, positive, customer focused mindset.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS AVAILABLE