Technical Support Advisor
An exciting opportunity for an Technical Support Advisor to provide support to Dealers. The successful Technical Support Advisor will have excellent communication, problem solving skills and the ability to look at and interpret data (Excel). Previous experience of providing 1st Line or Service Desk Support would be ideal but full training will be given and there is scope to grow within the role.
Technical Support Advisor Skills & Responsibilities:
- Strong communication skills, telephone, written and presentation
- MS Office and good Excel skills
- Strong telephone skills/experience with a good customer care philosophy
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Respond to customer requests for products and services
- Monitor key business service levels, report back and make recommendations for improvement
- Database maintenance and management, ensuring all key business contacts are uploaded in to the data base and records maintained in terms of changes to contact details etc.
- Ensure the security of the data, produce reports for marketing initiatives or adhoc as required.
Full training will be given to the successful Technical Support Advisor and once completed you will join the shift rota which is a great one to be on. If you are looking for a role where you can grow within an organisation and have previous 1st Line Support skills then this could be a great opportunity for you.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.