I am currently working exclusively with a leading West Midlands based chartered IFA practice, the business has grown from inception in 2012 to 25 staff with a GBP2.1m T/O in 2018. The business has grown through the acquisition of smaller practices over the last 7 years and are now planning its next phase of development, which will include the development of its proposition within an affinity accountancy group, as well as remaining inquisitive in the acquisition market.
To bolster its processes and procedures in order to maintain consistency and control, given the challenges faced with moving from small to a medium size business my client is now looking to recruit an Operations Manager, to manage all non-advising staff, change and reline the company framework and processes.
- Manage all non- advisory staff
- Be the first and main point of sales process and provision of advice to clients in a compliant manner
- Review and develop procedures and templates to ensure that tasks are completed in an efficient manor
- Manage the recruitment and induction process for all staff
- Deal with health and safety/HR queries or issues
- Audit and ensure that the agreed clients and service propositions are being fully delivered and implemented
- Process management information for the board or Directors
- Good understanding of UK financial service products, AML, GDPR
- Qualified or working towards Level 4 Diploma
- Strong communicator and motivator
- Appreciates need for consistency and efficiency within operations
- Experienced Manager
- Familiar with recruitment, HR and procedures
Salary circa 45 - 50k with benefits and bonus