Senior Business Development Manager
- GBP40k + uncapped commission structure
- Award-winning FinTech business on a major growth curve
- London and Bristol based positions available
We are working with a multi award winning financial inclusion FinTech. They are a well-backed, well-established FinTech firm looking to hire a Senior Business Development Manager. This company are dedicated to making financial services more inclusive. Their ambition is for everyone to be financially included, and they're well on the way to achieving it.
What you'll be doing:
- Build deal flow for B2B2C partnerships with financial services, retail, telecoms and insurances businesses.
- Growing an ongoing pipeline and developing strong Client relationships
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting, networking, presenting through to closing deals.
- Liaise with existing partners to ensure they are all achieving the best outcomes.
What experience you'll need
- Proven knowledge of FinTech services and products
- Strong network within Financial Services and Consumer Credit
- Previous experience within a B2B outbound Sales role
What you'll get in return for your talents
A basic salary of up to GBP40,000 per annum on offer alongside a realistic commission structure. You'll have the ability to travel to other sites and get to know the local teams and culture and really get under the skin of what they do.
Click "apply" or contact Shannon for more information.