Immigration Caseworker - Punjabi Speaker
Immigration Caseworker / Supervisor
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for an Immigration Supervisor to join my client who are a specialist immigration firm based in Birmingham.
The ideal candidate will undertake a variety of cases involving issues such as Asylum, Human Rights, Appeals, Bail & Detained Asylum Casework and Judicial Review, attend detention centres and undertake IRC as required
- Managing own caseload and supervising others.
- Advising clients and preparing applications to the required standard.
- Advise, assess and collect relevant documents for immigration process.
- Undertake public immigration work and deal with legal aid application
- Be able to ensure a high level of service with existing clients in order to secure repeat business.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest relevant legislation, policy changes and changes in the law.
- Must have 2 years Immigration experience
- Must speak fluent Punjabi
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in undertaking legal aid immigration work is essential
Our client is committed to a program of continuous improvement by training and developing staff, and providing a career path for progression.