An award winning multi platform media company based in Redditch is looking for an entry level UI developer to join their team to develop exciting applications, web based projects and collaborate with their creative developers. Conveniently located just outside of Birmingham, this organisation will give you the opportunity to work on exciting projects for high profile clients.
The client are a digital content company with a 'mobile first' ethos, creating sleek and functional systems for almost 19 million consumers each month. They pride themselves on developing world class content, products and services and boast a range of household names that they work with.
This role is varied with no day the same as the next! On a typical day you may be:
- Liaising with UI designers to ensure functionality and designs are functional and responsive across mobile, tablet and desktop
- Liaising with back end developers to ensure UI designs are communicating with product system APIs
- Updating and adding new features all within an Agile environment
- Ensure code is reviewed and tested to high standards
- Keep up to date with emerging technologies
The successful candidate must have a basic understanding (and be proficient in a few of):
Desirable but not essential:
- .NET (C#, Core and MVC)
- Agile methodologies
- JS code design patterns
You must possess excellent communication skills, work well within a team and be the type of person that is keen to pick up new skills!
- Up to GBP27,000 per annum
- Internal mentoring, training and workshops
- Social events
- 25 holidays, bank holidays and a day off for your birthday
- Dress down every day