Complaints Team Leader
Competitive Salary & Benefits package, including 27 days' holiday, pension, healthcare
Lorien are looking to recruit on behalf of ReAssure two dedicated Team Leaders to join the Regulatory Complaints team within the Product and Proposition function. The position will be based in Telford on a permanent basis. This vacancy represents an opportunity to join one of Telford's largest employers, within an ever changing environment where you will discover the potential to perform and grow.
In the role of Team Leader, you will manage a team to deliver an effective, relevant and appropriate complaints handling service for all sales investigation cases and any cases referred to the FOS. You will be responsible for the operational workflow and allocation to ensure the customer's complaint journey is a positive experience. Your role will be to develop and oversee assigned team members, by providing coaching, feedback, training and fortnightly 1-2-1's. You will need to ensure the team are engaged and working as 'one team' whilst encouraging team collaboration. The role requires a level of flexibility as priorities can change quickly with little notice and will be required to support the Regulatory Complaints Manager.
Key skills/experience required:
- Demonstrates strong communication skills and the ability to handle difficult conversations.
- Proven people management skills of a diverse team and ensuring engagement of all team members.
- Strong interpersonal, motivational, organisational and time management skills.
- Good decision maker and operational oversight experience.
- Ability to deliver individually and through teams
- Solid skills in report writing and use of all Microsoft office products.
- Proven ability to adapt to change and have a flexible attitude at work.
- Ideally 2 to 3 years' experience of working as a people/team manager within a financial services function.
Originally founded in 1963, ReAssure is a life and pensions company which buys and administers closed books of business from other companies. Built on a 2000-strong team with a wide range of skills and experience, there's one constant running through the ReAssure business - 'Change'. Join us and you'll have opportunity to drive our growth and progress through your own success.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age