Aftersales Manager - Automotive
Experienced Automotive Aftersales Manager Required!
Hartwell are a leading multi-franchise retail motor group in the UK and have been trading successfully for 100 years. Operating 20 franchised dealerships across 10 locations, the company currently represents brands including, Dacia, Fiat, Ford, MG, Renault and SEAT.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit an experienced Automotive Aftersales Manager to join our team at our dealership in Hereford.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as an Aftersales Manager, you will take on a varied role with responsibilities including:
- Ensure accurate recording of all daily operating controls and KPIs.
- Make sure premises, tools, equipment and other dealership assets are controlled and used effectively.
- Ensure all materials purchased are adequately controlled.
- Be certain that maximum efficiency and profitability whilst providing a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain an effective control of expenses in line with agreed objectives by regular examination and review of management accounts and budgets.
- Establish and maintain training needs analysis to provide satisfactory levels of knowledge, skill, job satisfaction and cost-effective development of key Aftersales personnel.
- Control resources and utilise assets and maximise profitability through effective sale of labour, parts, accessories, lubricants and other products and services.
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Aftersales Manager, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and knowledge:
- Interest in all related Aftersales functions.
- Financial analysis and business acumen.
- Communication skills – written and oral.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word).
- Willingness to learn in house systems.
- Franchise dealer experience.
If you would like to join a growing company that offers excellent benefits including company car, pension scheme, 22 days annual holiday and staff discounts then we want to hear from you.
Please click APPLY below to register your interest in the role of Aftersales Manager.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85327828