Project Manager M E
Lamonby Recruitment have a new vacancy for an experienced Mechanical Project Manager within the Building Services sector to join one of our clients, a reputable and respected SME Electrical and Mechanical Contractor based near Walsall.
The Mechanical Project Manager will be responsible for managing projects from inception to completion within a mixture of sectors ranging from Education, Residential, Pubs, Plant Rooms, Hotels and leisure industries.
The successful Mechanical Project Manager will ideally be based within a 45 minute commute of Walsall and have a sound technical knowledge of Mechanical projects and preferably qualified to at least HNC level in Building Services Engineering or equivalent with a minim 5 years Projects Management experience.
Mechanical Project Manager Role
- Project planning and programming
- Procurement of materials and plant
- Manage and control site based teams to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures including Health & Safety, Environmental Policy, Quality Assurance and Purchasing.
- Ensuring the projects are completed according to schedule and budget. Planning to make sure the projects completed are profitable. Carry out any duties required to allow the successful growth of the division.
- Manage and set firm financial targets to meet established objectives, which will include the reporting of financial status to the General and Commercial Managers. Gain new opportunities through existing and customer base
- RAMS and project health & safety submittals
- Subcontractor and direct labour supervision
- Commissioning, Handover and Defects.
Role Requirements and Qualifications
- A sound technical knowledge of mechanical projects experience
- The successful Projects Manager will ideally have a minimum of 5+ years’ experience in managing mechanical projects
- Experience in managing projects from inception to completion
- Qualified to at least HNC level in Building Services Engineering or equivalent High level of self-motivation, organisational ability and drive to meet deadlines Possess clear and confident written and verbal communication skills
- Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
- Full UK Drivers Licence
Mechanical Project Manager Package
- Salary £40,000 - £50,000
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
If you feel you have the skills required and would like to gather further information about this role and other opportunities available across the UK then please contact Brad direct on 02392 384650.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/85327861