Sales and Operations Planner/Inventory Controller
On behalf of a leading Aerospace Company we are recruiting an experienced Operations Planner/Inventory Controller.
The Sales and Operations/Inventory Controller role will provide the link between customer demand and operations.
· This pivotal role will work in tandem with: Sales, Supply Chain, Production, Engineering, Quality and Logistics .
· Daily update of the MRP and proactive review of supply and demand to determine new order and push/pull actions to ensure customer demand is matched by WIP and raw materials are supplied in line with the production plan.
· Working with the Commercial team; obtain and collate Sales and Operations Planning Data in support of financial forecasting along with business development.
· Ensure all data is accurate and updated through regular audits of the ERP system
· Interaction with AES global S&OP team will also be required as we look to utilize our SAP implementation to align our business planning and processes to increase effectiveness.
· Carry out regular reviews of Inventory categories to monitor and track adherence to targets
· Monitor SERP system transactions for Sales Order and Purchase Orders to ensure accurate Material Planning process is accurate and put corrective actions in place if needed.
Experience of working in a manufacturing environment, using integrated ERP systems - SAP experience is essential
· Ideally degree educated in Business, Commerce or an engineering discipline
· Minimum 2 years' experience of working within a similar S&OP or Supply Chain role preferably within a manufacturing environment
· Excellent Knowledge of ERP/MRP systems, Excel, database management, Inventory control
· Experience of working within the global aerospace market would be a distinct advantage but not essential
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for, please apply today.