Key requirements to include:
- General documentation preparation of Invoices, Delivery Notes, Purchase Orders, etc.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and typing skills).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated with excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise work.
- Collating and management of key financial information.
- Must be able to work on their own and also as part of a team.
- Internal system training and processes will be given.
- Sage Accounting System processing.
- Credit Control.
- Experience in an administration role.
- Experience in Sage accountancy systems (ideally Sage 50).
- Freight and transport awareness would be ideal.
- Driving Licence.
- Remuneration: GBP20,000pa.
- Full time position (8.30am-4.30pm, Mon-Fri).
- Immediate start.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (Total 28 days).
- Pension scheme (after 3 months).
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy