Digital Marketing Manager
My client are a global charity who are making positive changes to peoples lives whilst putting the planet at the heart of everything they do. They are now seeking a manager to head up their digital team for a period of 12-18 months.
Joining at a genuinely exciting time for the organisation, the Digital Manager will be responsible for leading a team of digital experts who drive supporter engagement via social media channels, website, email and the production of high-quality digital content.
Key duties will include:
- Day to day management of a team of technical experts
- Leading the co-ordination and development of all digital channels
- Work alongside the insight team to ensure user journey is optimised
- Managing agencies and partners at a strategic level
- Promoting digital strategy and understanding across the organisation
- Ensuring digital is integrated with offline activity
You will come from a digital marketing background and have demonstrable experience of managing teams, budgets and digital campaigns. As a senior member of the team, you will need to be an influencer and have the ability to liaise with all levels of stakeholder both internally and externally.
Digital optimisation is key to this role, so you will have previously developed and improved digital channel plans, be used to making data-led decisions and reporting back on success.
This role is an urgent need for our client, so if you demonstrate the above skills and experience and can see yourself working with the charity to make a positive difference to the lives of people worldwide, please get in touch straight away.
Digital Manager, c. GBP40,000 - Warwickshire