Prison Practice Manager
Are you looking for a new prison role?
Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated practice manager to work in a prison in Rugby on a permanent contract.
This role offers a salary of GBP27,953 - GBP33,129 per annum.
Responsibilities of the practice manager:
- Develop and implement a health and social care service plan in accordance with current Offender Health performance indicators to ensure offenders' needs are met in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Coach and support staff to maximise their performance and ensure high standards of care, values, ethical standards, equality and diversity, policies and procedures, legislation and contractual and professional requirements are met.
- Identify and maximize all revenue opportunities, manage expenditure within budget, especially management and control of third party spend; forecast potential issues that may have financial impact
- Manage all aspects of Health and Safety including reporting and carrying out investigations. Ensure managers and staff learn from near misses and incidents and take steps to prevent recurrence
- Ensure the maintenance of security within the prison environment by compliance with security instructions.
Benefits of the post holder:
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Life assurance
- Employee discount scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- O2, Aviva and British Gas discounts
Requirements of the prison practice manager:
- Experience of leading and working within a team
- Evidence of managerial experience
- Evidence of ability to manage budgets
- Evidence of further development of own managerial practice
- Able to demonstrate a high level of literacy and numeracy
- Able to provide examples of diversity in practice
- Able to analyse and interpret management information
- Manage challenging and complex situations
- Experience of working with potentially aggressive people
- Evidence of ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships at all levels
This prison practice manager job is advertised by Dan Allard; if you are interested in these positions please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.