I am recruiting 3 production operatives for our rapidly growing client based in Telford.
As the company expands there will be future opportunities for development and progression.
- Taking responsibility for assigned duties and reporting progress and concerns to Production Management
- Covering operatives for rest periods
- Following relevant H&S policies and procedures and highlighting concerns to management
- Operating production line equipment and general factory machinery/equipment
- Working in a high care area
- Ensuring that the production area you are operating within is cleared and cleaned down as necessary on a daily basis
- Supporting production managers in other activities
- Any other duties which may reasonably be required of you
These roles will be for 37.5 hours a week across two shifts (06:00-14:00 / 14:00-22:00) Monday to Friday, although there may also be occasional Saturday overtime available.
Please apply with your up to date CV, any questions please call Michelle