Skilled Production Operative
I am recruiting 3 Skilled production operatives for our rapidly growing client based in Telford.
As the company expands there will be future opportunities for development and progression.
- Taking responsibility for assigned duties and reporting progress and concerns to Production Management
- Training operatives in duties
- Acting as a role model for other operatives, assisting them where required
- Covering operatives for rest periods
- Following relevant H&S policies and procedures and highlighting concerns to management
- Assisting in other areas as required once training has been provided in these areas, including using electric pallet trucks and managing QA
- Operating production line equipment and general factory machinery/equipment
- Ensuring that the production area you are operating within is cleared and cleaned down as necessary on a daily basis
- Supporting production managers in other activities
- Action machine close down procedure daily
- Any other duties which may reasonably be required of you
- Good understanding of English
- Previous experience in food manufacturing
- Computer literate
- Basic numeracy and literacy
- Basic Food Hygiene Level 2 (desirable)
- HACCP Level 2 (desirable)
These roles will be for 37.5 hours a week across two shifts (06:00-14:00 / 14:00-22:00) Monday to Friday, although there may also be occasional Saturday overtime available.
Please apply with your up to date CV, any questions please call Michelle