The Digital Manager role is offering an experienced individual the opportunity to lead a digital team for an organisation as they launch their new brand and website.
The role will involve social media management, website management and digital marketing activities.
Michael Page are recruiting on behalf of a well known public sector organisation based in Warwickshire on a maternity cover basis.
The Digital Manager role involves:
- Leading a digital team to launch the new brand and website
- Being responsible for telling stories through social media, website management, digital content and digital marketing activities
- Building on the new website project - supporting the improvement of digital channel plans and ensuring decision are backed by data
- Brand promotion, targeting audiences and contributing to digital communications and engagement
- Leading annual digital planning and strategy implementation
- Managing the development of digital elements of campaigns
- Aligning online campaigns with offline activities
In order to be considered for the Digital Manager role, you must have:
- A background in digital marketing
- Excellent digital communications skills
- A background of managing digital teams
- Experience of managing external agencies and internal creative teams
- Experience of managing budgets for digital projects and campaigns
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
The Digital Manager role is offering an experienced candidate the opportunity to work for a well known Public Sector organisation based in Warwickshire.
The role is initially a 12 month contract with the possibility to extend.