GBP26,000 - GBP28,000
Eclypse are currently recruiting for a Nurse Advisor for our client located in Birmingham. This is a full-time role with attractive hours of Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm (On Call and out of hours may be expected).
Our client specialises in non-surgical weight loss procedures and treatments and they are looking for a Specialise Nurse to advise in this field.
Within this role as a Nurse Advisor you will be required to provide clinical care for patients via telephone and email, managing scheduled calls and responding to immediate medical issues. There is no face-to-face contact with patients involved in this role.
Key duties include:
- Completing accurate medical screening of patients prior to treatment
- Offering support and advice both pre and post treatment to ensure the delivery of high quality and cost effective care
- Ensuring clear, accurate patient records are kept and managing sensitive and confidential information
- Discuss, produce and update patients' individualised care plans which may include medical, nutritional and fitness advice
- Understanding the long term physical, psychological and social impact that weight loss intervention may have on an individual patient
- Assisting patients through education and training to reach their full potential following weight-loss intervention
- Participating in clinical supervision and maintaining and updating own skills, including attending teaching opportunities to enhance specialist knowledge
A successful candidate will have/be:
- RGN with NMC registration
- Minimum of 3 years' post registration experience
- Surgical nursing experience
- Bariatric and Nutritional knowledge is beneficial but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident, empathetic and supportive
This is a full-time position working Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm, however some On Call and out of hours may be expected. Our client is offering a salary of GBP26,000 - GBP28,000.
This is a great opportunity for a confident and experienced nurse to provide sound clinical advice!
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV to Rebecca at Eclypse Recruitment.