Administration Centre Manager
Administration Centre Manager
Oswestry, commutable from Shrewsbury and Wrexham
Between £28,000 - £32,000 per annum based on experience
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a fast-paced, busy team as an Administration Centre Manager. You will be tasked with supporting all day-to-day elements of running the business and take a hands on approach to managing a growing department. If you have experience of managing a team within an administration or customer service based environment, we would love to hear from you!
- Daily team supervision.
- Prepare and publish monthly shift based rotas.
- Monitor performance against individual Service Level Agreements.
- Liaise with Finance Controller to ensure that purchase invoices are checked against actual daily sheets.
- Weekly Reports on the Operational Delivery of all services to Senior Management Group.
- Monthly production of team KPI reports.
- Act as the first point of contact for all forms of client communication.
- Make a direct and positive contribution to the organisation driving an open and communicative culture.
- Carry out performance and appraisal reviews and follow company processes on absence and holiday requests.
The successfully appointed candidate will need the following skills and qualifications:
- A track record of management experience.
- ILM Level 3 (Institute of Leadership and Management) qualification is desirable.
- Ability to lead and supervise a team and communicate effectively with senior management.
- Be competent in training, developing and appraising staff in accordance with company procedures.
- Skilled in communicating in English both verbally and written.
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent skill in communicating clearly both internally and externally.
- Flexible approach to managing workload and the ability to prioritise and complete work in a timely manner.
- Ability to work independently and/or as a team when required.
- Accurate and methodical approach.
- A background in NHS/ Healthcare is desirable but not essential.
An award winning and established business who work across the UK with an excellent reputation and experts in their field.
Between £28,000 and £32,000 per annum + 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays) + Pension Scheme + employee benefits.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.