Teaching assistant- Bedworth
Empowering Learning are working on behalf of a 'good' primary school in Bedworth for primary teaching assistants on a day-to- day basis.
The role will be on an ad-hoc basis until the end of the academic year with a high chance of becoming permanent. You must have experience of working in a primary school previously.
The school can offer:
- Good public transport links;
- Pupils who are excited to learn;
- Strong year groups with the opportunity to share planning;
- A strong senior leadership team;
- Leading CPD and training opportunities;
- The opportunity to work alongside outstanding teachers and other teaching assistants;
- Brand new facilities for staff to use.
Empowering Learning can offer;
- Competitive rates of pay;
- Coaching prior to your interview;
- Continued support throughout the placement;
- In-house training opportunities which can be completed online;
- DBS refunded after working for a qualifying number of days.
Start date: IMMEDIATELY
Call Amrita on:
Email Amrita at:
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.