Installations & Contract Manager
Kenton Jones of Welshpool requires kitchen installation manager
Enthusiastic person required to run our four man team of experienced kitchen fitters. Alongside our kitchens we also offer an associated building service. Our installation manager is responsible for project managing the complete installation with multiple trades on several sites.
Kenton Jones has been making and fitting bespoke kitchens for over 40 years, supplying discerning customers who have high expectations. Our installation manager will be responsible for meeting these expectations. All applicants will need to meet the following criteria.
- Excellent customer relation skills.
- Well experienced with site work, health and safety and site coordination skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Basic CAD drawing skills as well as computing skills in most Microsoft packages such as word and excel.
- Expected to have customer communications and extra work time available outside of normal work hours if required.
- Hold full UK driving license.
Normal work hours Mon-Fri 7.30am - 5.00pm based in Welshpool
Salary tailored to experience of applicant