Infrastructure Engineer/Service Manager
Benefits: Great pension, 25 days holiday, great working environment, good working hours, cutting edge technology.
Do you want to work for a dynamic software house in the financial services arena that is growing exceptionally quickly? Do you want to work for a business that is both flexible and a relaxing place to work? Then this is the right company for you!!
- A business critical role, you will be required to manage all the hosted infrastructure and the outsource partners. You will need to manage the performance and capacity of the hosting infrastructure and deliver infrastructure change projects.
- With a responsibility for the security controls and processes you will need to make sure that the disaster recovery and BCM processes are fit for purpose.
- Strong experience of hosted infrastructure
- Strong technical infrastructure knowledge
- Strong supplier management experience
- Strong Project and Change Management background
- ITIL qualified
A growing software house based in Bromsgrove this client deals with some of the major players in financial services. They are now entering a period where they are growing rapidly and are adding to their technical team on a continual basis.