Care Home Manager
Due to an internal promotion to senior management an opportunity has arisen to manage an outstanding residential care home in the Tipton area of West Bromwich.
This is a really exciting opportunity for any experienced care home manager to become part of an award-winning niche care provider that offers a diverse array of high end luxury care services to the elderly. They are a times top 100 provider and have bagged themselves over 120 national awards since 2012!
This 42 bed residential home has a good well established local reputation with a long waiting list of new resident enquires, excellent staff retention rates and engagement at approx. 85%.
Rewards Package of Residential Care Home Manager - Tipton:
- £43,000pa - £47,000pa basic salary (Reviewed annually)
- Home Manager performance related bonus scheme
- 33 Days Annual Leave allowance
- Full Company Sick Pay
- 10% Pension Contribution
- Full private medical Insurance
- Subsidised access to all onsite dining facilities
Responsibilities of Residential Care Home Manager - Tipton:
- Management of a large P&L, ensuring that EBITDA targets are met consistently.
- Overseeing various departments including hotel services, care services, housekeeping etc.
- You will lead, motivate and inspire your teams to ensure the care you are delivering is of the highest quality, exceeding the internal quality expectations as well as those of the CQC
Candidate criteria for Residential Care Home Manager -Tipton:
- You'll have a strong background in Care Home management in the elderly care sector and knowledge of the 'high-end' portion of the elderly care sector would be a distinct advantage.
- A dynamic, confident and innovative leader with strong commercial and networking skills, and the ability to manage a large team with an open, approachable personality
- Educated to degree level with a health or management related qualification
If you feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined in this advert to apply for this new and exciting Residential care Home Manager opening, please click APPLY and Michael from Leaders in Care will be in touch shortly to discuss your application.