Ever wondered what goes on behind the scenes of the most prestigious horse-racing festival of the year?
Well stop horsing around and you can find out!
Off to Work are on the hunt for Kitchen Porters to work at an iconic racecourse this March!
This is your opportunity to experience one of the most iconic events in the sporting calendar whilst getting paid. What's not to love?
- Available to work every day from 11th to 15th March 2019
- Keen to work in a fast-paced environment, supporting our chefs with maintaining high standards, assisting with basic food preparation and just generally being a helping hand.
- Willing to throw all your enthusiasm into getting the job done.
New to the game? No problem! We hire the attitude & train the skills!
- Minimum rates from GBP8.27/hr (GBP7.38 + holiday pay) for under 25s & from GBP8.78/hr (GBP7.83 + holiday pay) for over 25s
- Weekly pay
- Add an iconic sporting event to your CV
- Opportunities to work at more incredible events & venues with Off to Work in the future
Hay or Neigh? (See what we did there?!) Saddle up and apply today!
You must be over 18 and have proof of right to work in the UK. Off to Work have a legitimate interest in collecting, processing and storing certain data during the recruitment process. You have the right to withdraw any or all data we have collected from you at any time. Please contact us for a full list of data we collect from you.