Managing Director (Construction Machinery Manufacturer)
On Behalf of our client, an international Construction Machinery Manufacturer and leading company within their sector, who is in the process of expanding business within the UK, In Job UK & Ireland are looking for a
The position reports to the CEO at the HQ. The aim of this role is to strengthen the position of the company in the market whilst managing the introduction and growth of additional product lines in the UK.
- Take responsibility for country revenue stream, business development and overall growth;
- Setting and achieving financial targets for the business;
- Monitoring staff performances and ensuring KPIs are meet;
- Managing an existing client base across the UK;
- Responsible for running the business on a day-to-day basis;
- Being the business leader;
- Developing and implementing the business strategy;
- Generate new business by visiting new potential customers on site, conducting site surveys and providing customer quotes;
- Providing a consultative sales approach in order to win new business in the hire and sale of material handling and related equipment;
- Leading, initiating and directing the marketing operations.
- Must hold a university degree in mechanical engineering or electrical engineering or qualified by relevant industry experience;
- He/she should have a business oriented personality, should be creative, passionate and ambitious;
- Knowledge of the UK Construction industry is required and this job is mainly intended for applicants familiar with the UK Construction Machinery industry;
- Proven experience as Managing Director or other managerial position;
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans;
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance;
- Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices;
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Competitive annual gross salary.
- Bonus based on the financial performance of the company (earnings-related bonus).
- Holidays: 30 days including bank holidays. (Negotiable)
- Company Car.
- To be part of a leading company.
In Job UK & Ireland are an equal opportunity employer.