Installation Manager - Windows & Doors
Installation Manager is required to work for a well-established windows and doors manufacturer and supplier based in Wolverhampton. They are specialists within the aluminium and UPVC sectors and have had continuous success which has allowed them to have a steady growth. Due to this growth within the company they are looking for an Installation Manager to join their aluminium division focusing in the commercial and residential sectors.
The most suitable Installation Manager will have previous management / supervision experience working on aluminium projects previously. It is highly desired that the Installation Manager has a good background working on residential and commercial projects previously.
Installation Manager Position Overview
- Manage the installation teams
- Facilitate toolbox talks with installation team
- Recruit and train additional fitters
- Ensure customer issues are dealt with
Installation Manager Position Requirements
- Previous installation management experience
- Working knowledge within the windows and doors industry
- Aluminium background
- CSCS Card
- Good technical skills
Installation Manager Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary (Dependant on experience)
- Company car
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.