Service and Installation Engineer
Service and Installation Engineer - Electrical
Salary - £34,000 - £38,000
Benefits - 25 days holiday + pension + life assurance
Plant machinery manufacturer are looking for an additional electrical service and installation engineer to join the installation and service team in Coventry working across a varied role covering clients in the UK and overseas.
It is essential that you have previous experience installing plant machinery and machinery and be happy with working around the world on a continued basis for upto 3-weeks at a time.
As Electrical Service and Installation Engineer you will;
- Installation and service a range of plant and machinery
- PLC fault find and programming
- Install and commission new and existing plant machinery and equipment
- Electrical and mechanical machinery fault find and diagnostics
- Experience working overseas in a similar role
- Maintain; pumps, filters and pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Install new plant and equipment, service and maintaining plant machinery
- Repair, modify and update plant and machinery equipment
- Experience working to ISO9001 and ISO14001
- Flexible and able to travel at short notice and work away from home or overseas for upto 3 weeks at a time
- Time served apprentice qualified or above within electrical engineering
- 17th Edition qualified
- Experience installing new plant and equipment, servicing and maintaining machinery and plant
- Service, repair and modification of medium and heavy plant, machinery and equipment
- Full clean UK driving license and current valid passport essential
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.