Customer Services / Sales Administrator
CUSTOMER SERVICES / SALES ADMINISTRATOR
We are a High-Quality Luxury Dessert Manufacturer producing a wide range of artisan desserts, situated in the pleasant rural location of Welshpool.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Customer Services / Sales Administrator to join our highly successful sales team selling our brilliant desserts across the UK to a wide and diverse customer base.
The main purpose of the role is the day to day management and development of all aspects of Customer Services the duties will include:
• Customer order processing and management
• Liaise with other departments to ensure customer requirements are met
• Attend monthly meetings with the Sales Team to update information and discuss any ideas
• Dealing with customer queries including pricing, delivery dates and returns
• Update customers with the progress of orders
• Identify opportunities, produce leads to cross sell / upsell
• Fact find, develop and challenge current customers in developing opportunities with them
• Manage the database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business
• Contribute to the team performance by sharing and implementing ideas.
• Customer service and complaint handling
• Support the Business Development Managers
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you must be well organised and able to operate effectively under pressure whilst maintaining a high attention to detail. Possess excellent communication skills and must have previous office based experience.
We are ideally looking for a candidate who has experience of working in a sales administration role where you have had to spot opportunities to support and develop existing customers. This is a role that will require a degree of flexibility and we would consider both full time and part time hours.
Please apply in writing with a current CV, covering letter and salary expectations to:
Mrs Sian Evans, HR Manager, CDT Sidoli (Welshpool) Ltd, Henfaes Lane, Powys, SY21 7BE.