Business Development Manager
An exciting opportunity for a dedicated, eager Business Development Manager to join our Coleshill based Client that was founded over 25 years ago. This is a full-time position with a clear progression plan for the right candidate.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Using various programmes to source for a wide range of potential new business Clients
- Making prospect calls to potential new business, promoting the services that can be provided
- Building strong relationships by identifying Decision Maker's requirements and following these
- Handling objections and identifying new opportunities to upsell or cross sell to Clients
- Planning Sales pitches and researching Clients needs to ensure the best service is being offered
- Creating regular reports on existing Clients and Suppliers, working with the Sales Support team
The successful candidate for the role of Business Development Manager will have:
- An outgoing and confident individual with the ability to work well within a target-driven environment
- Proven experience within an outbound B2B telephone-based position
- Excellent relationship building and negotiating skills
In return the Business Development Manager will receive a basic salary of GBP17,000 - 18,000 OTE GBP26,000 within first year, uncapped OTE with Top Performers earning GBP100,000 - 200,000 per annum. Working hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.