Electronics Research Engineer
Role: Electronics Research Engineer
Salary: Up to £38,000
I'm currently recruiting for an Electronics Research Engineer to join a successful technology specialist company in Coventry.
As the Electronics Research Engineer youwill join an innovative electronics research and development team. The role is to support activities of the electronics manufacturing theme, including carrying out research into all aspects of PCB assembly with a focus on surface mount technology, leading new product introductions and interfacing with the design team.
Electronics Research Engineer - Skills / Experience
To be considered for this role you should have relevant experience in the Electronics Research Engineer area. You should have evident success of the following:
- Experience in electronics
- Experience of electronic circuits board
- Good knowledge and understanding of PCB design
- Experience in Surface Mount
- Manual soldering skills
- Design Printed circuit board using CAD packages.
- Experience of using or programming Aegis software
- Knowledge of IPC Standards
If you are an Electronics Research Engineer looking for a rewarding opportunity with a successful technology company, then please apply now with updated CV or call Frank at Premier Engineering for further info.