Finance Manager Part Time
Churchill Howard is working in partnership with a highly reputable organisation in Worcestershire to recruit a Finance Manager on a part-time basis (30 hours). This varied and exciting leadership role could be the perfect move for an established and suitably qualified accountant looking to join a great team environment for personal and professional development, and one where a work-life balance is valued and promoted.
Daily responsibilities will include:
* Preparing monthly analysis and management information and communicating this to senior level stakeholders
* Business partnering with operational stakeholders and providing financial support to all departments
* Monitoring, developing and implementing systems and processes
* Producing a detailed budgeting plan and ensuring the accuracy of the budgeting system
* Ensuring adequate stock and material controls are in place and are adhered too
Ideal applicants to this role will be qualified accountants (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with a drive to make a difference in a large and successful organisation. They will be analytically minded, numerically skilled and have strong Excel skills. Apply now in confidence.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent and temporary recruitment.