Commutable from: Leicester, Coventry, Nuneaton, Rugby, Hinckley, Tamworth or the surrounding area.
GBP33,000 - GBP45,000 + Progression + Training + Days Based + Company Benefits
Are you from a CNC Programming background looking for a permanent position where you have the opportunity to progress with the company whilst earning an excellent salary?
On offer is a day's based role with a well-established company where you have the opportunity to have training on any programmes needed whilst playing a key role within the company.
This company are a well-known leading supplier for the marine, satellite and aero engine industries who are currently at the forefront of the British Engineering & Manufacturing industry and are growing year on year.
This role would suit a CNC Programmer looking to take the next step in their career with a successful manufacturing company who will recognise their skills.
- Continuous improvement of manufacturing processes
- Programming CNC machines.
- Good working hours offering a great work/life balance.
- Experience with CNC programming /operating /product development.
- Experience using Alphacam/Siemens NX CAD/CAM systems would be beneficial
- Looking for a secure long-term position.
To apply for this role or be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact William Lang-Whiston at Rise Technical Recruitment.