Estate Agency Branch Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my clients' based in Worcester. My client is a leading independent Estate Agent who are well known in the industry and are seeking an experienced Branch Manager.
You will be required to manage a professional team and make sure day to day running's of the office run smoothly.
Key day to day tasks:
- Managing a medium sized Sales team
- Driving the business forward
- Generating new business and retaining business
- Arranging and carrying out Valuations
- Selling the services of the business
- Winning instructions
- Leading by example and driving the team forward
- Conducting 1-2-1's with the team
- Motivating, coaching/developing staff
- A minimum of four years' Managerial experience within Estate Agency
- Experience Valuing properties
- Proven track record within the industry
- Ability to motivate a strong sales team
- Well-presented and confident
- Full, clean UK Driving Licence
Salary/Package: In return, my clients are offering a competitive basic salary of between GBP25,000 per annum (dependent on experience) and realistic on target earnings of GBP30,000 - GBP40,000
Due to the volume of applicants we receive, it may not be possible to respond to every one individually. If you do not receive a response within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but if you do have relevant industry experience, we will retain your details and will be in touch when further suitable roles emerge.