Field Service Engineer - Generators
Generator Service Engineer required. My client is an established manufacturer of generating sets, supplying customers across the UK from their facility in Northamptonshire. Due to continued success they are currently looking to recruit a proven engineer with diesel engine or generator service, maintenance and repair experience to cover a range of customer sites across the UK.
The successful engineer will ideally have held a Generator Service Engineer position before and will have their experience supported by relevant qualifications such as City & Guilds, HNC / HND, etc. You will be comfortable working as part of a team or on your own, confident in your abilities and able to provide excellent customer support at all times.
Field Service Engineer - Generators Position Overview
- Your role will be field based attending planned service and maintenance works on generator sets
- You may also be required to attend call outs on generator sets so previous fault finding skills are essential.
- Service works will include minor and major diesel servicing along with electrical service and maintenance
- Logging of all service and maintenance work carried out.
Field Service Engineer - Generators Position Requirements
- Previous field based experience within the generator industry with mechanical and electrical skills
- Electrical fault finding experience
- 17th Edition qualified desirable
- Full Driving Licence and prepared to travel across the UK with the role
- Ideally based within a commutable distance of Rugby
Field Service Engineer - Generators Position Remuneration
- Salary GBP26,000 - GBP30,000 + Overtime
- 20 days' holiday + bank holidays
- Company Vehicle
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.