Service Manager - To oversee the dealer service department with 5 technicians. Department is growing & requires someone with a franchised dealer service background to continue its development whilst maintaining its strong Customer satisfaction reputation. Role is hands on as based on the front reception alongside Service advisor and Parts supervisor supporting the service reception process whilst managing the workshop control and department day to day management.
Package GBP21k to GBP28k OTE GBP35k
Hours 8 - 6 Mon - Fri & Sat rota 8.30 to 12.00 (1 in 3)
My client is looking for a Service Manager within the automotive industry and as such you must have dealership experience.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all daily operations maximizing potential of sold hours and productive efficiency
- Management of customer satisfaction
- Recruitment, training and development of staff
- Management and control of WIP, warranty and debtors
- Managing the parts support process
- Managing a small team of 7 but looking to expand through growth of Business
- Aftersales franchise standards and manufacturer relationships
Ideally you will have a minimum of 5 years' aftersales experience within a main dealer, and be working as a Service/ Aftersales Manager or a Senior Service Advisor looking for a step into managment. It is essential you hold a full valid driving licence.
Looking for someone energetic and enthusiastic to lead this team.
Due to the volume of applicants we receive, it may not be possible to respond to every one individually. If you do not receive a response within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but if you do have relevant industry experience, we will retain your details and will be in touch when further suitable roles emerge.