Chef de Partie
~ Chef de Partie ~ 3-star 2 AA rosette Hotel ~ Salary between GBP23,000 & GBP24,000 p.a. ~ Broadway, Worcestershire ~
Chefshare is recruiting for a chef de Partie to join the friendly team in our clients fantastic award-winning hotel based in the Cotswolds.
This busy 19-bedroom hotel, including a Gastro Bar, Courtyard & 2 Rosette Brasserie Restaurant, is popular with the locals and visitors to the area.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of cooking with fresh, seasonal ingredients and will confidently be able to demonstrate good knife and cooking skills. As Chef de Partie you will be very much be working as part of the team, assisting with daily prep & ensuring that your section is always clean, organised & ready for service.
Our goal is to find a chef who has ambition with drive to lead/inspire others in the kitchen whilst developing their own career further too. It is also integral that the successful candidate is a team player having a passion for the industry whilst pushing the business further.
For your hard work you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, job security, working within a wonderful environment and a friendly team.
Applicants must be passionate, take great care & pride in what they put on the plate and help us to establish & grow a reputation as a destination to visit for food.
Our client holds the personal development of all our employees is a key priority, they ensure regular training is carried out in all departments and actively support individual staff in their attainment of further qualifications and internal promotion.
The right candidate must
- Have good time management.
- Be keen to learn and have a passion for produce & the hospitality industry.
- Be a hard-working team player.
- Good communication & organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure
Your role as Chef de Partie
- Organising your section efficiently.
- Working as part of a team & independently.
- Ordering stock.
- Delegation of tasks.
- Managing staff.
- Reporting to senior staff.
- Salary at: GBP23,000 - GBP24,000 p.a.
- Share of tips
- Staff discount throughout the group
- Life Assurance policy & stakeholders' pension.
- Live in available.
- 40 hours per week.
- 28 days holiday per annum.
- 2 -3 Years' experience.
Apply now using your CV and a cover letter.